Winter Sabre Clinics
Conclude 2020 with some fun and get ready for 2021!
For the first time, we are offering two Winter Sabre Clinics from December 28-30 to conclude 2020 on a high note. Depending on your fencer's class enrollment, please choose the appropriate program for your student.
Our High Performance and Cadet Competitive fencers may enroll in the Winter Intensive Sabre Clinic, which takes place from 10AM to 3PM, with a one-hour lunch break from 12-1PM. Enrollment in the Intensive Clinic is limited to 16 fencers. This clinic is full as of 12/23.
Our Pre-Competitive and Youth Competitive fencers have the opportunity to enroll in the Winter Youth Sabre Clinic, which takes place from 4 to 6PM. Enrollment in the Youth Clinic is limited to 16 fencers. We still have openings in this clinic as of 12/23.
Both 3-day clinics will provide class-specific agility/speed/strength training, extensive footwork, fencing drills, as well as tactical and psychological instruction.
- December 28-30, 2020
- Intensive Sabre Clinic: 10am-3pm (lunch break 12-1pm)
- Youth Sabre Clinic: 4-6pm
Intensive Sabre Clinic:
- Early bird discount (registration & payment received on or before December 1st): $250
- Regular fee: $270
- Single-day fee: $100
Youth Sabre Clinic:
- Early bird discount (registration & payment on or before December 1st): $150
- Regular fee: $170
- Single-day fee: $60
- Full set of fencing equipment and workout gear
We need the following in order to register students:
- Completed Registration Form: You can either mail in or email a clearly readable scan/photo. Please choose the correct form: Intensive Sabre Clinic or Youth Sabre Clinic
- Payment: Payments can be made (1) by check or cash, please hand/mail them in with your registration form; (2) payments via online banking, please write date of your bank’s confirmation on the registration form, or (3) via PayPal, please use the payment buttons below and write date of payment on the registration form.
- COVID questionnaire to be completed within 24 hours of the program start.
We ask all fencers and parents to read and acknowledge Zeta Fencing’s Code of Conduct. By signing a registration form, you agree to its terms.
Class size is limited to 20 fencers, so early registration is highly recommended. Spots are awarded on a first come, first served basis. We only hold spots for complete registrations with full payment.
Use the payment button below to pay online through PayPal.
Please be aware that if you have to request a refund, PayPal's processing fees will be automatically deducted from the total amount of your payment refund. The amount you receive will be reduced by the processing fee determined by PayPal.