"We are so grateful for you, Tim and all the coaches at Zeta. Throughout the pandemic, you inspired confidence and trust. It was an escape in the very best way. You taught him strength and confidence. He is a better young man for having fenced at Zeta."
February Vacation Program with Olympic Coach Zoran Tulum
This program offers the unique opportunity to learn from legendary Olympic Coach Zoran Tulum (USA Men's Saber Olympic Coach 2016 & 2020) during a week-long intensive program. The program is designed for students who have completed at least one session of our Beginner or Intermediate Classes.
Fencers will be able to improve and expand their fencing skills in this program. Besides working on footwork and technical fencing drills, developing refereeing skills for sabre fencing will be an important focus for all fencers. Students will be grouped according to age and ability levels . Students will fence on full-length metal fencing strips, using state-of-the art wireless scoring equipment.
On the last day, students will fence an in-house tournament.
The program runs daily from 10AM to 4PM. Participants will have a one-hour lunch break to eat and relax. We have partnered with Dulce de Leche to offer a nutritious lunch every day. Parents interested in purchasing lunch should add the lunch option to their program registration. Our February vacation program offers the perfect way to improve your child's fencing!
- February 21-25, 2022 (NOW accepting registrations)
- 10AM – 12PM Warm-up Games, Agility/Speed/Strength Training, Footwork, Fencing Drills
- 12PM – 1PM Lunch Break (please pre-pay for the week if you would like to participate in the lunch program)
- 1PM – 4PM Warm-up, Footwork, Fencing Drills, Bouting
- Registration Fee: $500
- Sibling Reduced Registration Fee: $375 (after first sibling pays full program fees)
- Lunch: $55 for 5 days (offerings: pizza, mac & cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches & tomato soup, lasagna with veggies or meat, plus a cookie, apple slices and carrot sticks)
- Pair of sneakers with clean soles that are not worn in the street (wipe off soles of used sneakers, find detailed guidelines here)
- Long, loose-fitting sweatpants (no jeans, leggings, cargo pants) & 2 short-sleeved T-shirts
- Face coverings
- Lunch and a water bottle
- Lots of energy!
Registration & Payment
Registrations are accepted in the order in which they are received. Registration is not complete until the completed form, full payment, and proof of USA Fencing membership have been received.
- Proof of USA Fencing membership: Our insurance requires that all students become members of USA Fencing. A non-competitive membership costs $10 per year. Find more information and detailed instructions here.
- Payment: Please choose the payment option on the online registration form.
All fencers and parents must read and acknowledge Zeta Fencing’s Code of Conduct. By submitting a registration form, you agree to its terms.